Unconditional Care Senior Services arranges in-home companions, who provide service to individuals in their own homes and communities who need assistance caring for themselves as a result of old age, sickness, disability, and/or other inflictions (both temporary and long term).
These activities include but are not limited to:
- Provide companionship, friendship and emotional support.
- Medication Reminders
- Talk, listen, share experiences, play games/cards, read to the client, etc.
- Help keep clients in contact with family, friends and the outside world.
- Provide transportation to medical appointments, grocery store, and errands.
- Accompany clients to recreational and/or social events.
- Assist with plans for visits and outings.
- Write or type letters/correspondence.
- Organize and read mail.
- Teach/perform meal planning and preparation.
- Perform light housekeeping.
- Daily activity and cognitive stimulation.
- Wellness checks