Win 1 of 15 fantastic prizes!
Prize values from $500 to $29,000!
Total prize value = over $60,000!
Only 1500 tickets sold.
1 in 100 chance to win a prize!
Tickets are $50 each.
Tickets sold from May 12 - August 16 at 11:59 p.m. Drawing held on Friday, August 18, from 5:30-7 p.m. at the Lake Gaston Lions Club, 139 Stanley Road, Henrico, NC.
Keep brochure to select your prize.
DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN!
Be available by phone to select your prize.
Be able to show identification to claim your prize.
15 winners are drawn in order.
1st ticket drawn will have 1st choice to select their prize.
2nd ticket drawn will have choice of remaining 14 prizes.
And so on until all prizes are awarded.
Big Splash Raffle Rules
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Everyone who purchases a ticket is eligible to win a prize, including chamber members, chamber board members, chamber staff and their families. There are NO exceptions.
- Only 1500 tickets will be sold. There are 15 prizes. If all tickets are sold, your chance of winning is 1 in 100, based on the purchase of 1 ticket. Odds of winning are based on the number of ticket entries purchased up to 1500. Purchasers of multiple raffle tickets are eligible to win multiple prizes.
- Recipients of prizes valued at more than $15,000 (300 times the $50 ticket price) will be required to complete Internal Revenue Service Form 5754 and to pay the Chamber of Commerce 25% of the fair market value of the prize minus the amount of the wager. The 25% will be remitted to the US Treasury as income tax withheld on the winner’s behalf and reported as such on 2017 Form W2G in January 2018.
- There is only one cash prize. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Winners will be selected at random and announced at a Big Splash Raffle event on Friday, August 18, from 5:30-7 p.m., at the Lake Gaston Lions Club, 139 Stanley Road, Henrico, NC. You do not have to be present to win. Winners not present will be notified by telephone. You must show identification to claim your prize.
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable and are not tax-deductible.